Friday, November 28, 2008

Chesterfield Fishing Trip

Jeff and Ryan took our girls fishing the day after Thanksgiving so Kim and I could go shopping. What could be more fun, shopping at Walmart on Black Friday or fishing with Jeff and Ryan?



3 comments:

Ryan and the Girls said...

Answer: Fishing with Jeff and Ryan of course!!

Hillery said...

I vote fishing or even sleeping in! Hey I found you off of Amber's blog! Those pics of your girls are dang cute! I am waiting for mine so I can post them! I'm private so if you want to see me send me your email and i'll get ya hooked up! cnelson1151@hotmail.com

Team Tingey said...

I went shopping but I wish I would have gone fishing. You should have seen me though. It was my first time shopping on black Friday and I was acting like a crazy lady. Jeff and I had a strategy all planned out and when those doors opened I was running like crazy and bustin through the crowds. Ya, we were just about the first people to the toy section. It was totally worth it cause we saved like $200! Anyway enough about me. I am glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving and by the way I love the pics you got of your girls...dang cute! Hope all is going well.