Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Recital

Alexa danced to Away in a Manger. She did a beautiful job! She is going to be an amazing dancer. I know she didn't get this from me. We have Jeff to thank for that!
Alexa and Avery had their Christmas Recital on Tuesday. This was Avery's very first time dancing on stage in front of a ton of people. I have to admit, I was really nervous. But, to my surprise, she did an awesome job! Jeff and I are so proud of our little dancers. They are amazing!

Our little dancers before the show.


Avery was a dancing bunny. And a great one at that! I was so proud of her. This is the same dance that I did when I was three. So, it is kind of special to me. Great Job, Avery!

2 comments:

Ryan and the Girls said...

Man fix the pictures.
Who is running this blog anyways?

Jeff and Kristin said...

I don't know how! Help me!