Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

This year for our "Annual Valentine's Day Candlelight Dinner" the girls requested heart shaped pizzas. I have bought a heart shaped pizza but never attempted to make them from scratch. A little stressful, to say the least. Aunt Jodi saved the day. I had asked her for her pizza dough recipe and she just made the dough for us. Thank You, it was delicious!! The rest of our menu included green salad, garlic bread, a strawberry drink, and the best part...huckleberry cheesecake.

Our dining room all decorated.

The girls absolutely love this night. Jeff and I kind of enjoy it, too.

Our heart shaped pizzas ready for the toppings.

Helping Avery make her pizza.

Helping Alexa with hers.



Look at that sweet little face.

Alexa lovin' on her dad...

What a great way to spend the evening...

Happy Valentine's Day from the Horsley's!

No comments: