Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mom and Sydnie's Birthday Party

On May 16th, we had a little family BBQ to celebrate my Mom's birthday on the 15th and Sydnie's birthday on the 25th. We had a delicious dinner complete with cabbage, instead of lettuce, to put on our hamburgers. (A little family joke!) We all had a great time visiting and enjoying some good food and CAKE!

Mom and Sydnie blowing out their candles...Sydnie had five to blow out and my Mom only had one...her cake was 54 short.

Papa Galen playing with KaCey.

Grandma Georgia loving little Jaxson. He slept during the entire party.

Remie enjoying the sunshine in the BIG chair.

Jeff and Courtney enjoying some serious competition of Croquet.

I must say, I am not very good at anything athletic and I could really care less who wins or loses. But, I didn't mind showing off my Croquet skills. I think I took 3rd place out of the four of us.

Papa Galen and Papa Burke taking a ride in the Razor.

Jeff was exhausted after his big game of Croquet. Notice his thumb is still on the remote. He may have some kind of T.V. addiction.
Happy ???? Birthday, Mom and Happy 5th Birthday Sydnie!!

No comments: