Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jaxson's 1st pair of Nike's

Jaxson received his first pair of Nike's way before he was born. I think it was right after we found out that we were having a boy. They are super cute and he looks rather handsome in them. I sure it is only the first of many Nike's for his little feet.

Alexa loving on her baby brother.

Sitting up like a big boy.

Aren't they cute? I love them!!

Our sweet little Jaxson currently at 4 1/2 months weighs 14 lbs. 13 oz. (38th percentile) and he is 25 1/4 inches long (52nd percentile). He smiles alot unless it is the evening hours. I guess that is his "serious" time. He will talk your ear off. He is eating some fruits and vegetables and loves everything about food (my kind of kid). He loves to be talked too and loves to be snuggled. We love our new little addition!

5 comments:

Ryan and the Girls said...

Stylish!! And he looks very Handsome in them!

Con said...

What a little stud. Every Jaxson needs at least one pair of Nike's. Our little Jaxon calls his Nike's his "fast shoes." What an adorable family you have.

Nathan and Courtney said...

Too cute!!!! He is getting so big!!! Very Handsome little boy!!!

Team Tingey said...

Love the shoes! He has grown up so much since the 4th of July...holy cow! Glad to see you guys are having so much fun this summer...keep it up!

Natalie and Family said...

RING RING! your blog here...have you forgotten me? I'm lonely without you! post something, please.