Sunday, January 23, 2011

I promise...We didn't skip Christmas

Christmas is always a 2 day event for us. We have Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house. Christmas morning we spent at home. After that, we venture to my parents for Christmas with them and then out to the Horsley's for Christmas with them. We are usually exhausted by the time the day is over. But, it is all worth it. Our kids get to see all their grandparents and spend time with all of their cousins.

Christmas Eve night...new p.j.'s!!!

Christmas morning

Jaxson playing with one of his toys. He was a little overwhelmed.

Art supplies...


Alexa's new Christmas Dress.

Avery's new Christmas Dress.

Jaxson modeling his bib.

Playing with one of the twin's new toys.

Hallie or Remie holding her new cookie monster book.

Grandma Georgia opening her new flatscreen TV

The girls patiently waiting to open their new rollerblades.

Grandpa and Grandma Burke hanging out with Jaxson.


Grandpa Horsley having some one on one time with little Jaxson.

Grandma Horsley, Grandpa Matthews, June, and Jaxson

Papa Bill and with his twin.

Avery sporting a Santa hat.

2 comments:

Ryan and the Girls said...

What you can't tell my kids apart? Very Rude! Just teasing....I couldn't even tell you which one it was! :)

Cute Pictures!!!!

Natalie and Family said...

Glad you people finally did something worth blogging about! just kidding, I know you and blogger we're de-friended for a spell. Glad you worked it out. :) Cute pix. I especially love when I spot Kali's hand-me-downs on your girls. Gives me warm fuzzies!