Sunday, February 27, 2011

Awwww...Candlelight Dinner with Our Valentines!!

The kids look forward to this night every year and so do I!! I enjoy decorating for our Candlelight Dinner and buying each of the kids a little something special. I would have to say that it has become my favorite holiday!! This year we had Chicken Parmesan, green salad, french bread, chocolate covered strawberries, and Cran-Raspberry punch with heart-shaped ice cubes. It was delicious! It always turns out to be a special night with our special Valentines!




Our heart-shaped ice cubes...so fun!

Our handsome little Valentine...

Jeff with 2 of his favorite girls!

3 of my Valentines...Jaxson couldn't put his strawberry down long enough for a picture.

Eating his very 1st Chocolate Covered Strawberry...

Avery and Alexa would rather just skip the meal and get straight to the strawberries...smart girls!

I think he liked his strawberry!
Happy Valentine's Day from the Horsley's!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and the Girls said...

It's about time you update your blog! I was beginning to wonder! Just kidding!! Looks like it was a wonderful night!