Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Lil' Sis!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!!!

So, yes, I have totally hacked into my sister's blog....I will own it!!! This is Kim, her big sister, and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! And you can't have a birthday without a "little" embarrassment! So I have been looking through some of my pictures and I just had to share!



This was Halloween, over at my Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's House.
The sad part is, is that I remember it!



Too Cute!


If you look close, that is star bursts she is trying to cook in her oven. Yes, she has always been a strange one.

Sexy Hair!!!



Like I said before, she has always been a little goofy! But I still love her!




Don't hate me too bad....what else are big sisters for!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

2 comments:

robin said...

Love u Kristin Have a Happy Birthday!

Nathan and Courtney said...

Awe!! So cute!! I love the pictures. That is pretty good that Kim can hack into your blog!! Pretty sneaky have to admit!!! Hope you had a great day, love ya. From your favority baby sister!!!