I saw this on another blog and thought that it was a fun idea.
Firstborn
1. Where were you when you found out? At the doctor's office, I was going there monthly for fertility checkups.
2. Who did you tell first? Jeff, of course. He wasn't able to go with me to the doctor, so I told him as soon as I got home. He was so excited, he cried!
3. Did you find out the sex of the baby? Yes, a girl. We were so exicted.
4. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, for the first three months.
5. How much weight did you gain? 40 pounds, yikes!
6. Did you get stretch marks? no, thank goodness.
7. Did you have any cravings? Chips and Salsa and froot loops
8. Were there any complications? no
9. When and where did you go into labor? It was on Memorial Day weekend while we were camping north of Soda Springs.
10. Did your water break? no
11. Who drove you to the hospital? Jeff
12. Who was int he room for the birth? Jeff, my mom, the doctor, and lots of nurses
13. Was the baby born early or late? two weeks early, on a Monday
14. How long were you in labor for? 36 hours and 27 hours without food
15. Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes, I had an epidural that wore off just in time for me to start pushing, again.
16. Natural or C-section? Natural
17. What was your first reaction after the birth? I cried like a baby. I worked really hard to get her here and I was exhausted.
18. How big was the baby? 7lbs. 15 oz.
19. Date and time of birth? May 27, 2002 @ 9:21 pm
20. Baby's name? Alexa Marie Horsley
21. Does the name have any significant meaning? I have always liked the name Alexa and Jeff liked it, too. Marie is my middle name and I wanted my name to have some meaning.
22. Did the baby have any complications? no, nothing too scary. She was brusied pretty bad and had a big scratch on her face and a cut on her ear.
23. How old is the baby today? 6 1/2 years
24. What kind of temperament has the baby had so far? She was a sweet little baby and she always slept through the night. She is very sensitive but at the same time she is really competitive.
25. Would you change anything? Never. She is such an amazing kid and has brought so much to our little family. We enjoy watching her learn and grow.
Secondborn
1. Where were you when you found out? At home, I had thrown up for a month before I actually took a test. So, I was roughly two months along, before I knew for sure.
2. Who did you tell first? Jeff and then Alexa. She kept the secret for a month and she was only 2 1/2.
3. Did you find out the sex of the baby? Yes, I had to prepare Jeff for another little girl.
4. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, for the first three months.
5. How much weight did you gain? 30 lbs. - not too bad
6. Did you get stretch marks? no, not this time either
7. Did you have any cravings? Chips and Salsa and Movie theater popcorn. The movie theater here in town got to know me and Jeff very well.
8. Were there any complications? No
9. When and where did you go into labor? at home around 5 pm on Sunday
10. Did your water break? No, my doctor has to do that for me every time.
11. Who drove you to the hospital? Jeff
12. Who was in the room for the birth? Jeff, my mom, my doctor, an intern, and a few nurses.
13. Was the baby born early or late? 2 weeks early, on a Monday
14. How long were you in labor for? 23 hours
15. Did you have any drugs for the pain? yes, and epidural
16. Natural or C- section? Natural
17. What was your first reaction after birth? I cried like a baby, again. It was an amazing experience. She was so perfect and we were so excited for Alexa to see her.
18. How big was the baby? 7lbs. even
19. Date and time of birth? August 29th, 2005 @ 3:55pm
20. Baby's name? Avery Ilene Horsley
21. Does the name have any significant meaning? Jeff and I both liked the name Avery because it wasn't very common and Ilene is after Avery's Great Grandma Ilene Horsley. Grandma was so touched that we wanted to use her name that she cried. It was really sweet. She is an amazing lady.
22. Did the baby have any complications? no
23. How old is the baby today? 3 1/2 years
24. What kind of temperment has the baby had so far? She has always been a good sleeper. We have been so lucky. Avery has some stubborn blood in her(don't really know where that came from), so we have had some struggles. This has all gotten a little easier to handle the older she gets. She has grown up so much. She has these huge green eyes that just sparkle when she smiles and she has a laugh that is contagious. She is such a blessing to our family.
25. Would you change anything? Never, we have loved every minute of Avery. She is such a special part of our family and has personality, plus.
I tag Kim, Robin, Camie, Amber, Sue, Heather, and Jenni
How To Get Anything For Free In Roblox
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment