Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our trip to Boise

We went to Boise this last weekend for the Girls State Basketball Tournament. The girls and I went up with my parents on Thursday. Jeff came on Friday night with our friends, John and Becca Sweers. If we weren't watching Basketball Games, we were swimming in the pool.


Avery swimming with Papa G.


The girls wearing their new Hannah Montana goggles.




Alexa swam like a fish. Here she is jumping in. After a few years of swimming lessons, she has really learned to love the water. I am so happy since I am scared to death of water.




Notice, there are no pictures of Jeff and me in our swim suits. Due to our flabby bodies ,we decided to leave those ones out of the post.

1 comment:

Ryan and the Girls said...

It's about time you update your blog!! It sounds like you guys have been very busy...yet having lots of fun. They puppy is very cute! Don't tell my girls, they will be very upset.