skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm Italian?!?!
I was changing my blog background and it reminded me of a funny story about Jeff. I love to share Jeff's goof ups because they are usually very rare. We were in Boise for a wedding probably 8 years ago and I was driving him back to our motel. (We usually argue when he is driving in downtown Boise.) We had just passed an Italian restaurant and Jeff proudly said, " you know that I am Italian, right?" I said "you aren't Italian, you're Irish." He looked at me kind of confused. And then he said, "Oh....you're right." (He finally admitted that I was right about something. ) His mom's maiden name is O'Brien. Sounds pretty Irish to me. Anyway, we laughed for a long time. One of those "you had to be there moments," I guess. He was just so proud to be Italian, which I don't blame him. I love everything Italian. Long story short, Jeff is Irish not Italian! So, now Jeff is proud to be Irish. I am so glad we got that cleared up!
1 comment:
Hey Kristin I thought your story was pretty funny. It reminds me of something I would do. I have plenty of moments like that. I am excited for Kim to have twins. I am sure ready for our twins. I have about 3 to 4 weeks left. I really hope the time will go by fast because I am pretty dang miserable at this point. I shouldn't complain because I have had a good pregnancy so far. Anyway I hope you are all doing great...talk with ya later.
Post a Comment