Sorry, I have been such a slacker. The Horsley's have been crazy busy. We have some exciting things coming up, our Annual Candlelight Valentine's Day Dinner and a trip to Boise for Girls State Basketball. So, hopefully I can get some pictures posted. The newest news in our family is that my sister Kim is having twins. Alexa and Avery are so excited for two new little cousins. When I told Avery that Kim was having two babies she said, " Holy my molely, can they come to my daycare so I can help take care of them?" Too, cute! I am really excited for Kim and Ryan. Twin girls would be fun, but I am secretly hoping for twin boys!
2 comments:
If you can, we can have you come for dinner or something, while your in this part of my town! I am so excited for Kim! Are they have girls or boys or one of each? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Ryan is hoping for twin boys as well!! Rylie said, "If they were girls we could really gang up on dad."
Post a Comment