Jeff was able to show us his version of the "butterfly." I haven't laughed like that for a long time. Let's just say that he isn't as good as Michael Phelps.
Alexa jumping in the pool. She could do this for hours.
Every time we walk past a Build A Bear Workshop, the girls end up begging us to "please let them build a bear. " We told them that they could build a bear and soon as they saved their own money to spend on their bears. They saved birthday money and pulled weeds to earn these cute little bears. They were actually pretty good shoppers and left the Build A Bear Workshop with money to spare.
Posing in our really large bathtub with their new bears.
Alexa happy to be at the Zoo.
Riding the carousal.
The day that we were at the zoo, it was "Ice Block Day." All the animals had ice blocks with a few of their favorite things frozen in them. It was fun to watch the animals.
We had to get a picutre of all of the monkeys at the Zoo.
Riding the train around the Zoo.
I almost forgot about the most exciting part of our trip, P.F. Chang's. Our family absolutely loves this restaurant. I don't know if it is the delicious dinner or the Great Wall of Chocolate (6 layers of chocolate cake drizzled with raspberry sauce and served with all kinds of berries). At any rate, we love it! Our weekend was awesome! It is something we are going to try to do every year and next year we may even brave Lagoon.






2 comments:
So how am I doing with the comments? You look like you had a lot of fun! Wish we could go! Oh, by the way...you will be scrapbooking!!!
I think your blog is awesome!
Post a Comment