Monday, August 17, 2009

Jeff's Birthday Present

Jeff's birthday was the day we came home from Montana. I really think that I tricked him this year. He is such a snoop! I ordered his birthday present a few weeks before his birthday and had it shipped to my work. I wrapped it and sent it to Bozeman with Jeff's parents. He had no idea that the girls and I had gotten him anything. I was also sure to keep telling him that I had no idea what to get him this year. So, I am almost positive that he thought that he wasn't getting anything. I am so sneaky!

Jeff opening his present...

He can see what it is...

And, he loves it!!!
Ever since we got the WII for Christmas last year, he has been bugging me about Guitar Hero. And finally after 8 long months without Guitar Hero, I gave in. Obviously, he was very excited about his birthday gift!

No comments: