Sunday, May 23, 2010

Avery Graduates!!

On May 20th, Avery graduated from Mrs. Burnham's Preschool. I cannot believe how much she has grown in the last two years. I think we are raising a "mini" teenager. She did really well this year and even with her surgery and all of the school she missed she was able to catch up and even pass some of the other kids. Avery is able to read 20 plus books. Jeff and I are so proud of her. She is a very smart little girl.

Avery before her program started.

We always have to have a funny face picture only this picture seems to be a scary face picture.

Our little kids...I can't believe we have three.

Avery with all of her wonderful teachers. From left to right: Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Liechty, Mrs. Vranes, and Mrs. Burnham. They a really amazing ladies who love the little kids.

Avery with her best buddy, Kendall. These two girls together is a real treat!

Avery during her program.

Cute little graduation hat...

When the children graduate, Mrs. Burnham presents each child with a special award. Avery was awarded "Little Miss Cheerleader" because she was caught doing some sort of cheer in class and Mrs. Burnham claims that Avery is good at cheering. I don't disagree with that but "cheerleader" is a swear word in the Horsley home. It made Jeff and I laugh. She does love to cheer and is always coming up with some new cheer to show us. So, someday we may have a cheerleader in our home.

Congratulations, Avery!!! We are so proud of all of your accomplishments! We love YOU!

1 comment:

Nathan and Courtney said...

I can't believ how big your little girls are getting. They can stop any time. Congrats to Avery on Preschool Graduation!! Love ya