1. He is a awesome husband.
2. He is an amazing dad. My girls love their dad. It's so neat to see them together.
3. He is hot! Well, minus his rather large beard he is currently growing.
4. He makes me laugh everyday, even on days that I don't really feel like laughing.
5. He is really smart. If I have a question, he can usually answer it. He is always teaching me new things.
6. He smells delicious!
7. He is addicted to facebook.
8. He always mows the lawn. He doesn't want anyone to see me doing it. If I want to mow, I have to sneak to do it.
9. He is always willing to try something new.
10. He is an awesome cook! He can make a mean Ginger Chicken Stir Fry that is to die for. The cleaning up part we are still working on.
11. He can grow an amazing garden and I don't have to weed it once all summer long. He still lets me enjoy everything that comes from the garden.
12. He has sexy legs.
13. He has a great smile. He can melt my heart with his smile.
14. He can kiss like nobody else....amazing!!!!
15. He is active. He is always doing things with the girls to keep them from turning into couch potatoes.
16. He is my best friend. We enjoy being together which doesn't happen very often.
17. He is a good listener. When I get home from work, he gets to listen to the ups and downs of the day and he actually listens.
18. He helps out more than most dads do. He isn't afraid to take the girls along with him to all the activities that he is involved in.
19. He will always be older than me. ( I tease him about this a lot.)
20. I love to watch him coach. He has such an amazing passion to help kids succeed.
21. He is very supportive. Every church calling that I have had from Relief Society to Young Women's to Primary, he has supported me. In 10 1/2 years of marriage, we have never had one argument about religion. I am really lucky.
22. He swears that he can sing every song ever created and he has definitely tried.
23. We have a lot of fun together. Sometimes, we laugh so hard that we cry.
24. He can do a load of laundry if he has to. Or even five loads, at that.
25. He is a "people pleaser." He doesn't like confrontation and would rather just get along with everyone.
26. His eyes are dreamy!!!
27. He saves everything. He doesn't usually remember where he puts it, but he saves it all!
28. He takes care of our family.
29. He is an awesome motivator. Too bad, I am lazy!
30. He shares his chapstick with me. I am a chapstick freak; I always have to have it. If I forget mine, he always lets me borrow his.
31. He always drinks my pop. If I open it and leave the room, when I come back there is always some missing. Hmmmmm?
32. He loves his job as a teacher and coach. There isn't a better profession for him. He loves what he does and does it well.
34. He can remember a runner's time from 1972 in the 100, but he still struggles to remember what we are doing tomorrow.
35. He can give the best back massages. WOW!!!
and the #36th reason why I love Jeff is...
36. He loves me. He tells me that he loves me, everyday.
Jeff, I hope that you have a Happy Birthday! I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you as my best friend and husband! Happy Birthday!
Love, Kristin
These are just a few pictures of Jeff spending time with his girls.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff! Oh, I mean Peanut!
Happy b-day Jeff. 36 your getting old. You can add a couple more to the list #37 Good fisherman and #38good Bro in Law.
Ryan
oh that was awesome kristin your such a good wife. jeff is just as lucky to have you just as much as you are lucky to have him. love you guys :)
Post a Comment